Upgraded Tanglu development infrastructure is now ready

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Tue Jun 10 19:24:30 EDT 2014

Hi!
This is just an information to all Tanglu developers: Our server
upgrade has been completed successfully, and except for the bugtracker
bridge, everything should work again now, so you can use the Tanglu
services as before.
In case you notice something which doesn't work or doesn't look right,
please let us know, so we can fix it.
Also, tangluusers.org, the new Tanglu user forum, is now open for
beta-testing - so if you want to test the software, just create an
account and see if you can find bugs. We are planning to launch it
soon (and announce it properly!), maybe this weekend or next week.
Have fun!