First Bartholomea wallpaper

Thomas Funk t.funk at web.de
Mon Jun 23 17:54:59 EDT 2014

Hi Steve,

I've made a second wallpaper but I don't know if this one fits your needs. It is significant darker and perhaps it isn't that what you wanted:

http://gonzomcgraw.deviantart.com/art/Tanglu-wp2-2560x1600-461779238

I can create one similar to the first one (background) but with the design of the second one if you like.

-- Thomas --