Nvidia Problems

john.c at danumlinux.com john.c at danumlinux.com
Mon Mar 3 18:45:50 EST 2014

Steve how did you install the graphics driver, because I used Tanglu
Driver Manager on my system, fare comment it was slow to install but
it worked out of the box on my system.
Sorry for the delay in answering but I have been on bathroom detail up
at Marions dads, or better still trying to make good a diy disaster,
all done except for hanging the door back on. Oh for a quiet life with
no hassle.

John

Quoting s.richardson4633 at tx.rr.com: