Remaining tasks before we can release Bartholomea

Jackson Doak noskcaj at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 25 00:47:58 EDT 2014

Mate-applets will need a rebuild to catch our version of upower. Should we
just rebuild or do we want to get the new upstream bugfix release (Most
mate packages have newer bugfix releases in debian)?

A few gnome packages got left out of the freeze exception, e.g.
gnome-power-manager and gnome-shell-extension-weather. gnome-weather is not
included as it's ubuntu-only currently (Due to a missing image license),
and could possibly be added.