Remaining tasks before we can release Bartholomea/Loader

s.richardson4633 at tx.rr.com s.richardson4633 at tx.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 19:00:25 EDT 2014

I just tried the new loader on a multi-boot system. Everything looks good until it comes to the disk setup/selection.

I chose to do things manually. I like the screens that come up, but became confused as to where grub was to be installed.  Since this is a multi-boot system I want to install Tanglu's grub to its partition i.e. SDA5. There is another system's grub controlling the system boot and I don't want to change.  I think there could a added screen that would allow the selection for grub installation MBR or another partition.  This is the area of the other installer fell short in.

Steve Richardson