Please test the Firefox KDE integration for the chromodoris release!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon Jun 15 10:51:09 EDT 2015

Hi!
The Firefox we bake for Tanglu has had extended KDE support for a
while, meaning that it will integrate better with the KDE desktop by
using KDEs Open/Save dialogs and things like the "Select application"
dialog.
This was a bit flaky until recently, everything seems to work really
well now. I therefore made the KDE support default on our Tanglu-KDE
flavor with the recent upload of tanglu-meta.
Please test if everything works, so we can ship Chromodoris with a
KDE-enabled Firefox!

A huge thanks goes to OpenSUSE for creating the patches we use at
Tanglu in the first place, and doing all the heavy work.