Releasing Tanglu 3 (Chromodoris)

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Sun Jun 28 13:43:48 EDT 2015

Hi there!
We should really talk about releasing Tanglu 3 soonish, ideally next week.
The distribution has been tested extensively, and with some minor
issues it is working really well.

There are still reported bugs, which we should fix or retarget:
http://tracker.tanglu.org/projects/tanglu/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&set_filter=1&f[]=status_id&op[status_id]=o&f[]=fixed_version_id&op[fixed_version_id]=%3D&v[fixed_version_id][]=1&f[]=&c[]=tracker&c[]=category&c[]=priority&c[]=status&c[]=subject&c[]=updated_on&c[]=fixed_version&group_by=

But apart from that, everything looks fine, if we defer EFI support to
the next release.

What do you think?
Another motivation for releasing this week is personal, as I will be
travelling a lot soon (vacation, conferences, ...), so unless you want
to release without me we would have do make the release soonish.

As a nice sideeffect of releasing T3, the T4 development process would
open and we could land a lot of cool new features - the feature freeze
in T3 is already in effect for quite a while...