Shipping and updating to latest KDE Plasma and Major Apps

Mustafa Muhammad mustafaa.alhamdaani at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:46:46 EDT 2015

Hi,
I am not involved in the development of Tanglu, and I appreciate the
work you do to make it awesome, I have a suggestion, I only want the
benefit of the project:
I created a feature request [1], about shipping the latest software in
Tanglu because it is the major benefit over Debian, I use multiple
distributions and some are updated frequently (e.g. Fedora), the only
problem with newer software is the proprietary drivers, so Tanglu can
keep the kernel and Xserver with the latest "supported" versions.

I know it takes huge effort, but sid should help, I think this is what
Tanglu needs to differentiate and become one of the top distros (and
more importantly, help lots of people).

Regards
Mustafa Muhammad

[1] http://tracker.tanglu.org/issues/173