[Tanglu] Tanglu 3 (Chromodoris willani) Beta released!

Cameron Norman camerontnorman at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:46:11 EDT 2015

On Sat, May 30, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Matthias Klumpp <matthias at tenstral.net> wrote:
> We are pleased to announce the beta release of Tanglu 3, which
> includes Tanglu-KDE, Tanglu-GNOME and Tanglu Core!
>
> The beta release contains many updated packages compared to the
> previous alpha release. It also features a fresh new wallpaper.
>
> Most importantly, these components were updated:
>  * systemd 220
>  * Linux 4.0

Is this linux version affected by the ext4 corruption issues?

>  * KDE Plasma 5.3
>  * GNOME 3.16
>  * Calamares Git snapshot
>  * All changes from Debian Jessie
>
> When testing Tanglu 3 Beta, please keep in mind that it is a
> development snapshot release and still contains many rough edges. It
> also contains some known bugs, e.g. a GEdit starting issue under GNOME
> (TT: #156).

I commented on the ticket what was up with this. As a workaround for
people wanting to to test, you should be able to just disable the file
browser plugin in gedit (you can use dconf-editor, go to
org.gnome.gedit.plugins, then modify the active-plugins key).

Cameron Norman