Aw: Uploads to dasyatis-updates are not accepted.

Thomas Funk t.funk at web.de
Tue Aug 15 09:46:41 EDT 2017

Also all Debile build server are stopped :-/

Bugtracker response is zero and #tanglu-devel looks dead, too ...

How should we restart/work on issues if no one of the core team is available.

Hey guys give a sign of life o_O

I know Matthias is busy with purism and Laniakea ...

Yofel what's with you? You're the only one except Matthias who knows about the infrastructure ...

I know I'm annoying but without someone in the helping background Tanglu 4 is a still birth.
At least security updates should be available that the community see Tanglu lives.

-- Thomas --

--
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."   --   Albert Einstein