[Tanglu-users] sublime text 2 or 3

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Fri Aug 15 11:18:14 EDT 2014

> Hello,
>
> Can  I have Sublime Text 2 or 3 on Tanglu linux.
"Sublime Text 2 may be downloaded and evaluated for free, however a
license must be purchased for continued use. There is currently no
enforced time limit for the evaluation."
- So probably a condidate for non-free, but I am not sure when they
are going to enforce a time-limit for evaluation - software which is
only usable for a short period in time shouldn't be in the archive,
and better be downloaded externally.
But, as always, someone would have to package this for Tanglu ;-)