[Tanglu-users] [Tanglu] Tanglu 2 (Bartholomea annulata) Beta2 released!

Matthias Klumpp matthias at tenstral.net
Mon Nov 10 04:57:48 EST 2014

> Woohoo!
>
> I'm an Xfce4 user.  Is there an Xfce4 package?  Or can I use a Debian
> testing Xfce4 package.
>
> Or... Is it not supported at this time?
There is no official Xfce release of Tanglu yet (we need developers
working on this and committing to maintain it), but you could start
with a minimal or GNOME desktop installation and get Xfce4 by
installing the xfce4 package[1].
I haven't tested Xfce by myself, but people reported it to be working
flawlessly :-)

[1]: http://packages.tanglu.org/bartholomea/xfce4